Membership Types & Benefits
- Save money, time and resources with access to a wealth of sustainability-related best practices and strategies
- Build supportive relationships with professionals in your field
- Gain global public recognition for your best practices
- Simplify sustainable procurement with our vast network of businesses products and services
Connect with other institutions and organizations working to create a sustainable future.
Institutions around the world are joining AASHE to take advantage of member benefits.
System offices, higher ed. associations, K-12, gov't, and non-profits join to access resources that support their work.
Membership in AASHE aligns your company with the growing number of businesses working to advance sustainability in higher education.
AASHE wishes to appreciate our Business Leader and Supporter Members for their commitment to advancing sustainability in higher education. Thank you!
- As North America's leading provider of environmental solutions, Waste Management helps universities attain their sustainability goals. To learn more, visit wm.com/campus.
- CalStar Products develops sustainable building materials that directly address global climate change and CO2 emissions. Learn more at calstarproducts.com.
Interface® is the worldwide leader in design, production and sales of environmentally-responsible modular carpet for the commercial, institutional, and residential markets.. Learn more at interfaceglobal.com.
The Propane Education & Research Council (PERC) is a nonprofit established, operated, and funded by the propane industry. The only energy council of its kind, PERC leads safety and training efforts and drives technology development to expand the adoption of propane as a clean, domestic, and affordable energy source in transportation, agriculture, commercial landscaping, residential, and commercial markets. For more information about propane-powered technologies, equipment incentives, and PERC, visit PropaneCouncil.org.
Kimberly-Clark Professional* is the first major paper towel and bathroom tissue manufacturer in North America to introduce products containing natural, non-tree fibers such as bamboo and wheat straw. The advantages of
using non-tree fibers are compelling:
Rapidly renewable fibers have a shorter harvesting cycle and require
less land to support demand.
"Recycling" agricultural byproducts.
Preserving natural forests is essential to the sustainability of our
These products are sourced and manufactured to stringent third-party
environmental standards. As global demand for the world’s resources grows,
incorporating these fibers into health and hygiene products becomes
critically important. Together, we can reduce our use of resources today,
while respecting the needs of tomorrow. Kimberly-Clark Professional*
partners with businesses to create Exceptional Workplaces* helping to make
them healthier, safer, and more productive. To learn more about these
initiatives and The Healthy Schools Project*, visit www.kcprofessional.com