In an effort to increase the accessibility and diversity of sustainability-oriented training for faculty, AASHE has designated the institutions listed below as Centers for Sustainability Across the Curriculum. Each Center organizes at least one workshop or other professional development offering annually to support the integration of sustainability in the curriculum. View upcoming Center-organized events.
Interested in hosting a customized sustainability across the curriculum workshop for faculty at your institution? Leaders of our Centers may be able to facilitate these types of events. Please email Daita Serghi if you are interested in this opportunity or if you have other questions about the Centers program.
- Center for Sustainability at Ramapo College of New Jersey (contact: Ashwani Vasishth, Professor, Director, Center for Sustainability)
- Center for Sustainability Education at Dickinson College (contact: Lindsey Lyons, Assistant Director, Center for Sustainability Education)
- Driftless Region Sustainability in Education Project (contact: Casey Meehan, Sustainability Coordinator, Western Technical College)
- Gonzaga University Center for Climate, Society, and the Environment’s Cataldo Project (contact: Brian Henning, Director, Climate Center; Professor of Environmental Studies and Philosophy)
- Hong Kong University of Science and Technology (contact: Davis Bookhart, Senior Manager & Head, Sustainability Unit)
- Humber College (contact Lindsay Walker, Associate Director, Sustainability)
- Johnson County Community College (contact: Jay Antle, Executive Director, Center for Sustainability)
- OCAD University (contact: Victoria Ho, Advisor, Strategic Sustainability)
- Santa Clara University (contact: Lindsey Kalkbrenner, Director of the Center for Sustainability)
- The University of Texas Rio Grande Valley (contact: Marianella Franklin, Chief Sustainability Officer)
- The Washington Center for Sustainability Education at Seattle University and Western Washington University (contact: Grace Wang, Academic Program Director, Sustainability)
- University of Hawai‘i System (contact: Denise Konan, Dean, College of Social Sciences)
- University of Richmond (contact: Daniel Hart, Associate Director of Sustainability and Environmental Justice)
- University of South Carolina – Columbia (contact: Larry Cook, Director, Office of Sustainability)