AASHE is proud to work with a wide variety of business partners to achieve our mission. The nature of our relationships can take on many forms, including memberships, donations, sponsorships and more. We work with businesses to share our message while helping them meet business and sustainability objectives.
Current Business Partners
View the Sustainable Campus Partners Directory to connect with our current business and nonprofit partners. We’d like to thank our current Business Leaders for providing the highest level of support:
- Club CarClub Car boasts over 60 years of industry-leading innovation and design to help you meet the needs of your campus. Our team of Higher Education Experts, focus regionally to help provide solutions and support for campus sustainability needs. Club Car® and our parent company, Ingersoll Rand®, are known for superbly engineered products that can help you achieve your safety and sustainability goals.
- EngieENGIE Impact applies data analytics, multi-disciplinary expertise and global reach to accelerate the sustainability transformation of organizations around the world. People are demanding that businesses and public sector leaders do more to protect the planet. ENGIE Impact helps organizations embed sustainability into their operational strategies, allowing them to bridge the gap between sustainability commitments and realized results that capture economic value and make organizations more competitive over the long term.
- LegrandLegrand Building Control Systems (BCS) provides energy efficient and code compliant digital lighting controls, automated shading that can influence LEED credits, and 24/7 remote services and support. Additional solutions include human centric lighting, architectural dimming, occupancy and vacancy sensors, daylighting and dimmers. Legrand’s goal is to transform and improve the spaces where people work and learn through sustainable and energy efficient solutions.
- Lyon SoftwareFor over 30 years, Lyon Software has provided a comprehensive tool to enable our clients to track and evaluate how their community initiatives are working to improve the communities in which they serve. CBISA™, a web-based software, tracks both quantitative and qualitative data about your sustainability efforts to make sure they are meeting the identified needs of your communities. Easy reporting features allow you to report to your stakeholders with the click of a button. We believe in helping you and your community achieve a better tomorrow. Let us show you a whole new world of data.
- Phase 3 SportsPhase 3 Sports works to influence sustainable behavior change among sports fans inspired by their club’s green operations and values. This alignment is leveraged via corporate partnerships and green marketing.
Ways to Partner with AASHE
With access to over 10,000 professionals from almost 900 institutions, AASHE business partners are well positioned to increase their exposure and business opportunities within the higher education sustainability community.
We offer many options for your organization to reach out our members and the larger community. Whether it’s as an exhibitor at an event, placing an advertisement in our weekly e-newsletter or as a sponsor for our workshops, there’s something for everyone.
As an AASHE business member, you have the opportunity to gain better understanding of the needs of your customers and to collaborate with them on sustainability challenges. Membership also provides access to the latest community news, discounts on advertising placements and conference exhibit space, a listing in the Sustainable Campus Partners Directory and more. We offer two levels of membership, designed to allow you to pick the solution that best fits your needs.
An AASHE sponsorship heightens your company’s presence by promoting your brand to an important part of your market.
Annual Conference & Expo
Gain face-to-face access to approximately 2,000 campus sustainability decision-makers in one place! The AASHE Conference & Expo is the largest gathering of campus change-agents leading the global sustainability movement. Take advantage of the many exhibit and sponsorship opportunities available to maximize your exposure at this unique event.
AASHE publishes a variety of publications to inform members on trends, best practices and more. Our publications typically receive 1,000+ direct downloads each year from the AASHE website as well as additional exposure through social media and other AASHE marketing channels. Consider sponsoring the next Campus Sustainable Index or the Higher Education Sustainability Staffing Survey.
AASHE workshops offer the opportunity to connect directly with sustainability leaders in a small and informal setting. Sponsors participate fully in the workshop alongside 30-40+ potential clients and are provided the opportunity to present their sustainability offerings in a 10-minute pitch. They also receive promotional recognition before, during and after the event.
Our webinars attract members and nonmembers to expand their professional expertise across a variety of topics and skills. Sponsors have the opportunity to partner with an institution to present their business case to decision-makers in the higher education sustainability community during a 60- or 90-minute webinar.
Customized Sponsorship Opportunities
We’re sure we can develop a package that meets your marketing goals and effectively connects your message with your target audience. Note: Custom sponsorships available to Business Leader members only.
Share your message and gain exposure when you advertise with AASHE. Through various channels, AASHE reaches a wide range of sustainability-oriented professionals in higher education.