AASHE is proud to work with a wide variety of business partners to achieve our mission. The nature of our relationships can take on many forms, including memberships, donations, sponsorships and more. We work with businesses to share our message while helping them meet business and sustainability objectives.
Thank You AASHE Business Leaders
Atrius provides industry-leading energy management and sustainability reporting solutions to some of the world’s most well-known higher education institutions. Our customers are all focused on the same goal: reducing their impact on the natural environment. Through our industry-leading platform Atrius Building Insights, energy and sustainability professionals can address the biggest gaps in accelerating their progress towards Net Zero. We provide solutions to help automate manual workflows, centralize data, and standardize reporting critical to reducing emissions and meeting reduction goals. Atrius Building Insights was formerly known as BuildingOS or the Lucid Dashboard. We are now part of the Atrius brand within Acuity Brands’ portfolio.
- Clockworks Analytics
The Clockworks Analytics HVAC Fault Detection and Diagnostics (FDD) platform plugs into existing BMS and metering systems and analyzes thousands of data points to prioritize the highest impact building issues related to energy performance, indoor air quality, and equipment operation. Our unique information model goes beyond simple fault detection by identifying the relationships between issues, diagnosing the root cause, and providing clear, recommended actions.
Our higher education and enterprise customers, along with our controls and mechanical service partners, have saved over $20M and completed 20k tasks using Clockworks’ analytics-based monitoring. Our system helps to proactively address building health issues, identify energy savings, and avoid equipment failures.
- Duke Energy Sustainable Solutions
On your campus, you may need to cut emissions and reach ambitious sustainability goals. Maybe you need to cut costs, refocus resources and get back to what matters most. Or maybe you’re looking to avoid unplanned downtime. From wind and solar solutions to resilient backup power and managed energy services, we’re here to help you imagine more. Do more. And be more.
Duke Energy Sustainable Solutions is a nationwide leader in sustainable energy, connecting large power users to the renewable and reliable energy infrastructure they need to achieve — and exceed — their goals. During the past 25 years, our highly experienced professionals helped 900+ commercial and public sector customers cut costs, lower emissions, increase resiliency and improve operational efficiency. We’ll connect you to innovative and sustainable solutions designed to help your campus do more, reach higher and make a meaningful impact on the world around us.
- ENGIEAs a power generator, energy services company, and retail electricity supplier, ENGIE North America is the only company that delivers comprehensive, integrated services across the entire energy value chain. This makes ENGIE a preferred provider to major universities, cities, healthcare providers, and other social infrastructure entities. ENGIE’s business strategy focuses on delivering safe, reliable, cost-effective, and sustainable energy solutions that meet customer needs over the long term and contribute to a carbon-neutral economy.
- EpsonEpson’s portfolio of superior performing Business Inkjet printing solutions forge the future of printing and set the new standard for minimal intervention, affordability and low energy consumption. Engineered with Epson’s innovative PrecisionCore Heat-Free Technology™, Epson’s groundbreaking print solutions support remote learning and in-school printing needs alike while delivering high performance and low energy consumption. Learn more about Epson’s portfolio of business inkjet printing solutions for education. Learn more about Epson Business Inkjet and the PrecisionCore Heat-Free Technology™.
- Innova EVInnova EV’s carsharing service utilizes Dash electric vehicles. Built in suburban Chicago, each Dash is electric, low-speed, street-legal, and includes heating and AC. These efficient vehicles have the potential to reduce traffic congestion and carbon emissions — while also improving personal mobility and supporting current transit investments. Dash carsharing can be more efficient and convenient than other transport modes, safer and more comfortable than bicycles and scooters, greener than traditional fuel-burning vehicles — plus take up significantly less parking space than cars. Learn more.
- Lyon SoftwareFor over 30 years, Lyon Software has provided a comprehensive tool to enable our clients to track and evaluate how their community initiatives are working to improve the communities in which they serve. CBISA™, a web-based software, tracks both quantitative and qualitative data about your sustainability efforts to make sure they are meeting the identified needs of your communities. Easy reporting features allow you to report to your stakeholders with the click of a button. We believe in helping you and your community achieve a better tomorrow. Let us show you a whole new world of data.
- Nelnet Renewable Energy ServicesNelnet Renewable Energy Services recognizes the critical importance of renewable energy and its positive impact on our world. Nelnet Renewable Energy Services has funded over $145 million for the building of solar energy projects via tax equity financing since 2018 and has since expanded its role in the renewable energy industry, adding campus solar for higher education institutions. Nelnet Renewable Energy Services’ financial strength, vertical integration, and long-term focus enable us to bring optimal value to colleges and universities.
- PersefoniPersefoni is a leading Climate Management & Accounting Platform (CMAP). The company’s Software-as-a-Service solutions enable enterprises and financial institutions to meet stakeholder and regulatory climate disclosure requirements with the highest degrees of trust, transparency, and ease. As the ERP of Carbon, the Persefoni platform provides users with a single source of carbon truth across their organization, enabling them to manage their carbon transactions and inventory with the same rigor and confidence as their financial transactions.
- Tersano Inc.Tersano Inc. is a privately held innovations company based in Windsor, Ontario with offices and distribution centers throughout Canada, USA, Latin America, APAC and EMEA. Established in 2001, Tersano develops and manufactures devices that produce Stabilized Aqueous Ozone (SAO) for personal and professional use. Serving clients in many industries such as healthcare, education, manufacturing, and hospitality. Tersano has been a global innovator in toxic-free cleaning for almost two decades and was the first company to concurrently receive both the Green Seal 37 (for Industrial and Institutional Cleaners) and the Green Seal 53 (for Biologically Active Cleaning Products).
Ways to Partner with AASHE
With access to over 10,000 professionals from almost 900 institutions, AASHE business partners are well positioned to increase their exposure and business opportunities within the higher education sustainability community.
We offer many options for your organization to reach out our members and the larger community. Whether it’s as an exhibitor at an event, placing an advertisement in our weekly e-newsletter or as a sponsor for our workshops, there’s something for everyone.
As an AASHE business member, you have the opportunity to gain better understanding of the needs of your customers and to collaborate with them on sustainability challenges. Membership also provides access to the latest community news, discounts on advertising placements and conference exhibit space, a listing in the Sustainable Campus Partners listing and more. We offer two levels of membership, designed to allow you to pick the solution that best fits your needs.
An AASHE sponsorship heightens your company’s presence by promoting your brand to an important part of your market.
Global Conference on Sustainability in Higher Education
Gain access to more than 6,000 campus sustainability decision-makers in one place! AASHE’s Global Conference on Sustainability in Higher Education is the largest virtual gathering of campus change-agents leading the global sustainability movement. Take advantage of the many exhibit and sponsorship opportunities available to maximize your exposure at this unique event.
AASHE publishes a variety of publications to inform members on trends, best practices and more. Our publications typically receive 1,000+ direct downloads each year from the AASHE website as well as additional exposure through social media and other AASHE marketing channels. Consider sponsoring the next Campus Sustainable Index or the Higher Education Sustainability Staffing Survey.
AASHE workshops offer the opportunity to connect directly with sustainability leaders in a small and informal setting. Sponsors participate fully in the workshop alongside potential clients and are provided the opportunity to present their sustainability offerings in a 10-minute pitch. They also receive promotional recognition before, during and after the event.
Our webinars attract members and nonmembers to expand their professional expertise across a variety of topics and skills. Sponsors have the opportunity to partner with an institution to present their business case to decision-makers in the higher education sustainability community during a 60- or 90-minute webinar.
Customized Sponsorship Opportunities
We’re sure we can develop a package that meets your marketing goals and effectively connects your message with your target audience. Note: Custom sponsorships available to Business Leader members only.
Share your message and gain exposure when you advertise with AASHE. Through various channels, AASHE reaches a wide range of sustainability-oriented professionals in higher education.