We encourage members to use the AASHE Member Logo to highlight their commitment to sustainability in higher education. This logo is for use exclusively by current members. To check whether your institution, company or organization is a current member, please use the member directory or email membersh[email protected].
Terms & Conditions for Use of the AASHE Member Logo
- The logo may be used to identify your school, company or organization as an AASHE member. It may be used on websites, signage, reports, brochures and other publicity or display materials.
- The logo may link only to the AASHE homepage. You may not use it to link to other pages on your website or any other websites.
- The logo must always be at least 1″ in height when displaying in print or on screen.
- The logo must be used in its entirety and may not be altered in any way, including proportion, color, element, type, etc., except by express permission from AASHE. For web display, you may decrease the web size (130 x 56 pixels) by a maximum of 15% or increase it by a maximum of 50% as long as proportion is maintained. You may not animate, morph or in any other way distort the appearance of the logo.
- The logo can be printed in black ink or in its original colors. Altering the color scheme of the logo is not permitted.
- The logo may not be used to indicate any kind of endorsement by AASHE of a company’s product or service; or that any official status for any product or service has been conferred by or is otherwise associated with AASHE; or to show any kind of relationship with AASHE aside from those permitted above.
- The logo may not be used on official documents such as sales contracts, or official disclosure documents provided to potential or actual clients or purchasers of a member company’s services or products.
- The logo may not be used in connection with any disparaging statements about AASHE or its products, or statements that otherwise reflect poorly on AASHE.
- The logo may not be used on any website that is in violation of any applicable laws or governmental regulations.
- AASHE reserves the right to disallow any use of the logo.
- Any unauthorized use of the logo may result in legal action.
If you have questions about any of the conditions above, please email [email protected].