Find a variety of ways to connect with us, as well as your peers!
- Engage with your colleagues for support and collaboration.
- Stay current on news, trends and activities in the higher education sustainability community.
- Build your network of partners, friends and suppliers.
Share ideas, ask questions and network with your peers in the AASHE Connect community!
Newsletters and Email Communications
AASHE offers two email newsletters and several email subscription lists that allow you to stay up-to-date on the things you’re most interested in:
- Announcements – A monthly e-newsletter highlighting news, events, and information about AASHE and its members. It is especially relevant to AASHE members but open to all.
- The Bulletin – An e-newsletter delivering the latest in campus sustainability news, resources, opportunities, events, and jobs and internships. Anyone can sign up to receive this newsletter.
- Professional Development – Information on our mentorship program, workshops, webinars, and affiliate and partner events details. Emails are periodic and average once a month. Approximately once a week.
- AASHE Conference & Expo – Information related to the annual conference & expo, including the call for proposals, registration, and program. Emails are periodic with frequency increasing closer to the event.
- Membership – Membership reminders include elections and voting, new benefits, contact information updates, and more. Emails are periodic and average once a month. Sent to members only.
- Opportunities – Details about governance opportunities, awards, campus sustainability month, call for webinars, Earth Day, and/or special membership offers. Emails are periodic and average once a month.
- General Updates & Resources – Periodic AASHE updates, new publication notices, and new features in the Campus Sustainability Hub. Emails are periodic and average once a month.
- Exhibit, Sponsorship, and Sponsor Opportunities – Information on exhibit and sponsorship opportunities at the annual AASHE Conference & Expo, as well as sponsor opportunities available throughout the year. Emails are periodic and average twice a month.
- Partner Announcements – Special offers and promotions from our partners. Approximately once a quarter.
We also maintain a variety of email lists for communications related to professional development, new resources, and more.
Member Directory: Browse the list of institutions and organizations that comprise the AASHE community.
Sustainable Campus Partners: Save on products and services by connecting with AASHE’s business and nonprofit members.
LinkedIn: Follow our AASHE Page to stay updated on all things AASHE.
Facebook: Get updates, interact, and share stories on the AASHE page.
YouTube: Check out our channel to watch archived webinars, keynotes, and other videos produced by AASHE.
Instagram: Follow @aashenews to stay “in the know” on all things AASHE.