Gain Valuable Exposure
- Newsletter Ads
The AASHE Bulletin is the premier electronic newsletter on higher education advancements in sustainability. Each week, it provides the latest campus sustainability news stories, events, resources and opportunities to a growing subscriber that includes administrators, faculty, staff and students from more than 500 colleges and universities. Open rates and the overall click rate for the Bulletin consistently surpass the 20 percent industry high for nonprofit organizations.
Ad space within the Bulletin is designed to reach campus decision makers, and are the perfect way to highlight your product or service.
Dimensions: 480 pixels wide by 120 pixels tall (480 x 120)
Packages are available for one month and three month periods and are sold on a first come, first served basis. Full pricing details can be found on the Bulletin Advertising Agreement form. Please note that if a month has more or less than 4 issues, the price will be adjusted accordingly.
- Member $1,100 (1 month – 4 issues)
- Non-Member $1,600 (1 month – 4 issues)
- Member $2,640 (3 month – 12 issues)
- Non-Member $4,080 (3 month – 12 issues)
Note: Business Affiliate Members receive a 5% discount on advertisements, and AASHE Business Members at the Leader and Supporter levels receive complimentary Bulletin advertising. If you’re thinking about becoming a Business or Organizational Member, contact email@example.com.
- Publication AdsAASHE publishes a variety of publications to inform members on trends, best practices and more. Current publications available for advertising are the annual Sustainable Campus Index and the biannual Higher Education Staffing Survey.
Businesses can secure a full page, four color, ad that is strategically placed within the publication to ensure the greatest exposure for $2,500, not including any relevant discounts for our Business Leader and Supporter members.
- 20,000+ contacts in targeted email to promote publication
- 1,000+ AASHE publication downloads from AASHE websites each year
- 5,000+ social media followers through promotion of publications (Twitter, Facebook and LinkedIn)
Please note that additional publications may be added throughout the year, so please continue to check back for other opportunities!
- Annual ConferenceThe largest higher education sustainability conferences in North America, AASHE conferences offer an exciting and unique opportunity to reach out to higher education decision-makers and demonstrate to colleges and universities how your products or services can lead the way to a sustainable future.
Sponsors will be exposed to more than 2,000 attendees who will share their experiences, knowledge, passion and commitment to advancing campus sustainability.
Sponsor and exhibitor opportunities include:
- In-kind and Customized Sponsorships
- Conference Sponsorships
- Expo Booths
- High-Visibility Exclusive Sponsorships
- À La Carte Sponsorships
- Website AdsWe offer run of site advertising on the pages of the AASHE website that support ads, including the homepage.
Dimensions: Skyscraper ad (120 x 600 or 160 x 600 – rate is the same for both sizes)
MultiView, a digital media publishing company, oversees our website online advertising program. If you are interested in run-of-site skyscraper advertising on www.aashe.org please contact Jon Smith at Jsmith@multiview.com or 972-402-7023 to inquire about our skyscraper online advertising opportunity.
AASHE Member Breakdown
- 950+ members (institutions, businesses, nonprofits, etc.)
- 20,000+ active individuals associated with AASHE memberships
- 500+ participants in STARS, AASHE’s premier tracking, assessment & rating system for campuses
- 73+ minority serving institution members (historically black colleges and universities, tribal colleges, Hispanic-serving institutions and more)
When you advertise with AASHE, you’ll reach:
- Senior campus administrators
- Campus planners and purchasers
- Facility officers
- Administrators of system offices
- Sustainability officers
- Business managers and owners
- NGO directors
- Environmental and energy-related government agencies
- Business sustainability directors and managers
- Construction project managers, builders, contractors, architects and designers