Gain Valuable Exposure
- AASHE Connect
AASHE Connect is the go-to forum for members to connect, exchange ideas and network with one another. With an average of 51,000+ impressions for the daily digest each month, advertising within this community is a great way to reach higher education sustainability practitioners.
200 pixels wide by 200 pixels tall (200x200px) for the daily digest ad.
Packages are available for one month and three month periods and are sold on a first-come, first-served basis. Full pricing details can be found on the AASHE Connect Advertising Agreement form.
- Base Price: $700 (1 month)
- Purchase 3 or more months and receive a 15% discount.
- Business Leader members receive a 10% discount.
- Business Affiliate members receive a 5% discount.
- Institutional members receive a 5% discount.
If you’re thinking about becoming a member, contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Each digest email averages 14 clicks a day!
The AASHE Bulletin is the premier electronic newsletter on higher education advancements in sustainability. Each week, it provides the latest campus sustainability news stories, events, resources and opportunities to a growing subscriber that includes administrators, faculty, staff and students from more than 500 colleges and universities. Open rates and the overall click rate for the Bulletin average 15 percent and are sent to approximately 35,000 subscribers.
Ad space within the Bulletin is designed to reach campus decision-makers, and are the perfect way to highlight your product or service.
Dimensions: 1200 pixels by 300 pixels (1200 x 300) [Will be resized as 480 pixels wide by 120 pixels tall (480 x 120)]
Packages are available for one month and three month periods and are sold on a first-come, first-served basis. Full pricing details can be found on the Bulletin Advertising Agreement form. Please note that if a month has more or less than 4 issues, the price will be adjusted accordingly.
- Member $900 (1 month – 4 issues)
- Non-Member $1,400 (1 month – 4 issues)
- Member $2,160 (3 month – 12 issues) (Includes 20% member discount for 3-month run.Non-members received 15% off. Please contact email@example.com for pricing.)
- Non-Member $3,360 (3 months – 12 issues) (Includes 20% member discount for a 3-month run. Non-members received 15% off. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for pricing.)
Note: AASHE Business Members at the Leader level receive complimentary Bulletin advertising. If you’re thinking about becoming a member, contact email@example.com.
- PublicationAASHE publishes a variety of publications to inform members on trends, best practices and more.
Businesses can secure a full page, four color, ad that is strategically placed within the publication to ensure the greatest exposure. Interested in learning more? Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- 20,000+ contacts in targeted email to promote publication
- 1,000+ AASHE publication downloads from AASHE websites each year
- 5,000+ social media followers through promotion of publications (Twitter, Facebook and LinkedIn)
Please note that additional publications may be added throughout the year, so please continue to check back for other opportunities!
- Conference & ExpoThe Association for the Advancement of Sustainability in Higher Education’s (AASHE’s) Global Conference on Sustainability in Higher Education (GCSHE) is the largest stage to exchange effective models, policies, research, collaborations and transformative actions that advance sustainability in higher education and surrounding communities. Discover the exciting and unique opportunities to reach out to higher education decision-makers from around the globe!
Sponsor and exhibitor opportunities include:
- In-kind and Customized Sponsorships
- Conference Sponsorships
- Virtual Expo Booths
- High-Visibility Exclusive Sponsorships
- À La Carte Sponsorships
- WebsiteWe offer run of site advertising on the pages of the AASHE website that support ads, including the homepage.
Dimensions: Skyscraper ad (120 x 600 or 160 x 600 – rate is the same for both sizes)
MultiView, a digital media publishing company, oversees our website online advertising program. If you are interested in run-of-site skyscraper advertising on www.aashe.org please contact email@example.com to inquire about our skyscraper online advertising opportunity.
AASHE Member Breakdown
- 950+ members (institutions, businesses, nonprofits, etc.)
- 20,000+ active individuals associated with AASHE memberships
- 500+ participants in STARS, AASHE’s premier tracking, assessment & rating system for campuses
- 73+ minority serving institution members (historically black colleges and universities, tribal colleges, Hispanic-serving institutions and more)
When you advertise with AASHE, you’ll reach:
- Senior campus administrators
- Campus planners and purchasers
- Facility officers
- Administrators of system offices
- Sustainability officers
- Business managers and owners
- NGO directors
- Environmental and energy-related government agencies
- Business sustainability directors and managers
- Construction project managers, builders, contractors, architects and designers