- Registration Policies
Registration Fees Include:
- Access for one Participant
- Sharing of Participant credentials is not permitted at any time. Credentials are issued to and used by only the Participant named in the registration.
- Access to all sessions
- On-demand access to all recorded sessions available for the on-demand after the live conference
- Live interactive forums and opportunities for question time with speakers
- All social and networking sessions and platforms used within the online program
- Access to the interactive exhibit hall
Participant Cancellation Policy
Requests for cancellations and/or refunds will be accepted up to 30 calendar days prior to the conference start date and a 20% administrative fee will be deducted. Please note that this fee will be incurred for all cancellation/refund requests regardless of when they are received. Once a registration has been charged to a credit card, AASHE is not able to change the credit card used for payment. Refunds will be credited using the original method of payment less the cancellation fee. Cancellations received after the cutoff date will not be refunded for any reason. Refunds will not be issued for no-shows.
All content from the Global Conference on Sustainability in Higher Education (GCSHE) will be available on the virtual platform through the extended on-demand period following the live portion. Due to this fact, we do not allow substitutions on registrations. If you are unable to attend, you will need to cancel your registration by the cancellation cutoff date.
Group Discount Program
The Global Conference on Sustainability in Higher Education (GCSHE) offers Host Institution packages to support large volumes of Participants from the same institution.
Payment must be received in full before registrants will be granted access to the program. If paying by check, please ensure your check is received by AASHE within two weeks of the conference start date to guarantee access. Please include a copy of the invoice or confirmation email with your check and mail to:
No overnight courier to this address.
P.O. Box 824583
Philadelphia, PA 19182-4583
Domestic ACH Details:
Please email ACH EDI Reports to email@example.com.
Fees for AASHE-sponsored activities are not tax-deductible as charitable contributions but may be deductible as ordinary business expenses. AASHE reserves the right to charge your credit card if the amount paid was incorrect.
Currency Exchange Rate Disclaimer: AASHE only accepts payments in US dollars. The participant confirms acknowledgment and acceptance of a potential gain/loss incurred by any adjustments made by their bank due to the currency exchange rate. AASHE will not be liable or responsible for any loss incurred by the Client/Cardholder from an adjustment made due to the currency exchange rate.
Special Offers/Discount Codes
Use of a discount code is only valid at the time of the initial purchase/registration. Refunds will not be authorized for existing registrations where the special offer was received after the initial purchase. Discount codes cannot be applied to already reduced/discounted registrations including Presenter or other discounts. Limit one (1) special offer/discount code per registration.
Confirmations are auto-generated and sent to the email address provided during the registration process. If you did not receive your confirmation, please contact:
Phone: 888-347-9997 ext. 300 (9:00 a.m. – 5:00 p.m. ET, Monday – Friday)
Registration, attendance at, or participation in any AASHE-sponsored activity constitutes an agreement by the registrant to the use and distribution (both now and in the future) of the registrant or Participant’s image or voice in photographs, videotapes, electronic reproductions, and audiotapes of such activities by AASHE and other third parties, including but not limited to the online platform or streaming software utilized. Your registration may include technology that monitors your activities, such as session attendance, public chats, Q&A during sessions, and booths visited.
Code of Conduct
AASHE is committed to providing a safe and welcoming environment for all participants regardless of race, ethnicity, gender, sexual orientation, age, disability, physical appearance, body size, experience, or religion (or lack thereof). We expect everyone (including Participants, AASHE staff and vendors) to:
- Act responsibly, behave courteously and respect the rights and dignity of others at all times while in attendance.
- Notify AASHE Staff of any concerning or unsafe situations as soon as possible.
- Provide clear, helpful and honest feedback
The following actions are prohibited:
- Harassment or intimidation by words, gestures, or body language
- Verbally abusive behavior, including angry or vulgar language, swearing, name-calling, or shouting
- Sexually explicit conversation or behavior
- Solicitation or spam of uninterested Participants
We want everyone to enjoy AASHE’s programming. In keeping with this goal, we reserve the right to refuse a new registration or cancel without refund an existing registration at our sole discretion. We also reserve the right to eject any registrant without any prior notice or refund if their behavior is deemed disruptive, offensive, dangerous, illegal or if they are found to be distributing unauthorized material.
If you are being harassed, notice that someone else is being harassed or have any other concerns, please contact a member of AASHE staff immediately.
AASHE is not responsible for loss, damages or injury to persons or property as a result of attending this activity. This also applies to any other related activities if and to the extent you may be eligible to attend as part of your registration.
Confidentiality, Privacy & Participant List Disclosure
By registering, you agree to accept communications from AASHE. These notifications may include emails, text messages and push notifications.
AASHE does not sell or share Participant registration information with third parties. The use of member and guest contact information to establish independent data files or compendiums of statistical information is prohibited. If follow‐up correspondence or surveys are distributed post‐event they must be sent by an AASHE representative.
During a virtual conference, Participants may request to be contacted by an Exhibitor. By making this request, they are agreeing to share their personal contact information with the Exhibitor and allowing the Exhibitor to contact them.
Other Participants can view the profile information you supply in the virtual platform, but will not have access to your personal email address, or any other contact information about you, unless you choose to explicitly provide it to them in your online posts, messages, meeting invitations or another vehicle of your choice. Your usage of these features is bound by our Code of Conduct.
In order to comply with global data privacy laws, AASHE imposes certain restrictions on the use of multimedia (i.e., photography, video, audio, online streaming and all future mediums). Participants may not record or broadcast audio or video of sessions of AASHE-sponsored activities. Participants are encouraged to capture their experiences and post their own social content, provided it does not defame other Participants or infringe on copyrighted AASHE branding and content.
AASHE leverages social media to post real-time photos and videos to its Social media feeds and display select submissions from those feeds on screens throughout the virtual platform/venue.
You may receive access to AASHE and third-party licensed content (“Presentation Materials”). AASHE is not liable for the information in the Presentation Materials. You may use these presentations as well as session audio/video recordings where available solely for your own internal, non-commercial purposes. Unauthorized distribution (via sales, copying, posting on internet/intranet) is expressly forbidden.
The official language of AASHE programming is English. Simultaneous translation is not guaranteed.
- Access for one Participant
- How much is registration?We have special rates for upper-income, middle-income and lower-income countries. Please visit the rates & categories page for full pricing details.
- Are group packages available?
- What does registration include?Registration includes access to all sessions, including the ability to access all content on-demand until December 31, 2021. You will also be able to participate in networking sessions, visit the virtual exhibit hall, chat with your peers during the sessions and more!
- Can registrants who are unable to attend send a substitute?All content from GCSHE will be available on the platform through Dec. 31, allowing viewing even after the live dates have passed. Due to this fact, we will not be allowing substitutions on registrations. If you are unable to attend, you will need to cancel your reservation.
- What is your refund policy if I am unable to attend?Requests for cancellations and/or refunds will be accepted up to 30 calendar days prior to the conference start date and a 20% administrative fee will be deducted. Please note that this fee will be incurred for all cancellation/refund requests regardless of when they are received. Once a registration has been charged to a credit card, AASHE is not able to change the credit card used for payment. Refunds will be credited using the original method of payment less the cancellation fee. Cancellations received after the cutoff date will not be refunded for any reason. Refunds will not be issued for no-shows.
- Can you register for the virtual conference on the day of the event?While we recommend registering at least a few days before the conference starts to ensure you have time to log in, set up your profile, and create a customized agenda, registrations will be accepted throughout the entire event. Registration closes on Oct. 14, 2021. All content will be available for on-demand viewing through 11:59 p.m. ET on Dec. 31, 2021.
- What forms of payment are accepted?A credit card is the payment method for individual registrations. For sponsors, please contact us if you would like to pay by check. For groups, please select the “Check” option under Payment Options during registration to arrange payment by check or wire transfer.
- Why is there no member vs. non-member pricing offer for this event?As we continue to all face the challenges and struggles of the COVID-19 pandemic, we recognize the need to continue to make attending our event as simple as possible. As such, we continue to offer one rate, regardless of membership. By bringing together more people, by expanding our community, we believe we can have a great impact and reach to spur positive and lasting change.
Members still receive a wealth of exclusive benefits! Explore them today by selecting the relevant category for your institution/organization.
- Why is the virtual conference not free?While we wish we could offer this virtual event for free, the fees from our annual conference support the larger operating budget of the AASHE organization, as well as expenses related to putting on the event, such as employing our staff, purchasing the necessary virtual technology and paying our keynote speakers. In order for us to keep curating this wonderful event, we need the support of attendees like you.
- Can presenters use the additional discount codes?Discount codes cannot be applied to already reduced/discounted registrations, including Presenter or other discounts. Presenter discounts are already at the maximum discount offered. Refunds will not be authorized for existing registrations where the special offer was received after the initial purchase. Limit one (1) special offer/discount code per registration.