- This event has passed.
Annual Meeting on Planetary Health
September 4 - September 6
The conference’s overarching objective is to catalyze efforts towards resolving the great planetary health crises of our time.
- Strengthen the scientific case for planetary health framing;
- Learn from efforts to solve planetary health problems – both failures and successes;
- Convene stakeholders from academia, the private sector, civil society and government to support catalytic conversations to address these crises.
We know the problems. This conference will focus on solutions.
- 400+ researchers, policymakers, practitioners and students
- 2 full conference days plus satellite sessions and annual membership meeting
- Featured keynotes by global leaders
- Case-study sessions on “wicked” problems in planetary health
- Workshops to build practical skills
- Breakout sessions for focus and engagement
- Programming aimed next-gen scholars. Travel scholarships available
- Poster session for research, education and innovation projects
- Top abstracts printed in The Lancet Planetary Health
- Evening social events and arts showcase