Membership in HEASC is open to any higher education association. We seek to involve all higher education associations in HEASC to get the broadest perspectives and produce the greatest effectiveness and synergy from our efforts.
Why Join HEASC
- Make your association a better model of sustainable practices by learning from peers about sustainability policies and best practices.
- Access the assistance and expertise to strengthen your association’s programming on sustainability.
- Learn about opportunities to collaborate with other associations on sustainability programming and education, such as hosting a joint workshop or webinar.
- Participate in developing resources that will strengthen and advance the higher education community’s commitment to sustainable practices, such as HEASC webinars and publications.
- Elevate your impact by collaborating with peers on policy advocacy and other joint efforts to advance sustainability in higher education.
- Increase the overall success of all of your sustainability efforts through participation in an ongoing community of support.
How to Join
Any higher education association can join HEASC by making an annual contribution based on the size of their organization. Annual member dues go toward your organization’s membership in AASHE and the annual costs of a coordinator and fiscal agent that provides HEASC with logistical support and sustainability expertise. Please contact Daita Serghi, programs coordinator for AASHE, to learn more about joining HEASC.