Footer banners are an optional full-width component which can be displayed on pages. The Footer Banner appears above the footer.
Adding and Editing Footer Banners
From the WordPress dashboard, click Footer Banners in the left menu to bring up the full listing. To edit an existing entry, click its name in the list; to add a new entry, click Add New at the top of the page.
Displaying a Footer Banner
To display a footer banner on a page, create the footer banner and then select it from the Footer Banner drop down at the bottom of the page editor under More Fields
- Title: the title of the Footer Banner – only used for back-end reference and does not display on the site
- Main Title: prominent title text which displays on the footer banner
- Title Line 2: continuation of the title text which displays on a 2nd line less prominently styled
- Button Text: text which displays for the first button in the footer banner
- Button Link: link for the first button in the footer banner
- Button 2 Text: text which displays for the second button in the footer banner
- Button 2 Link: link for the second button in the footer banner