AASHE Sustainability Awards
The annual AASHE Sustainability Awards recognize sustainability achievements, research advancements and student leadership at member institutions. By raising the visibility of high-impact sustainability projects and pioneering research, the awards program helps to disseminate innovations and inspire continued progress toward sustainability. The winners are announced each fall at AASHE’s annual conference.
Awards are given in three categories. Please select the category of interest to learn more about the application process, eligibility requirements and judging criteria.
- Campus Sustainability Achievement Awards
- Campus Sustainability Research Awards
- Student Sustainability Leadership Award
Started in 2006, the AASHE awards program has recognized more than 60 institutions and individuals.
Congratulations to the 2016 winners:
- Cedar Valley College, Campus Sustainability Achievement Award
- Furman University, Campus Sustainability Achievement Award
- University of Manitoba, Campus Sustainability Achievement Award
- University of Tennessee at Knoxville’s Erica Davis, Student Sustainability Leadership Award
- University of Houston’s Joanne Ma, Justin Cruz, Itay Porat, Lawrence Giannotti and Thanh Tran, Campus Sustainability Research Award
- University of Michigan’s Brittany Szczepanik, John Dooley, Whitney Johnson, Divyesh Kumar, Benjamin Kunstman and Kristin Steiner, Campus Sustainability Research Award
- Colorado Mountain College’s Tina Lynn Evans, Campus Sustainability Research Award
To view winning applications from previous years, please visit the Campus Sustainability Hub.
Questions? Email email@example.com.