- AASHE provides the Sustainable Campus Partners listing without fault or legal obligation as a means to advertise and build awareness of our member’s businesses.
- Offered to AASHE business and nonprofit members, the listing is intended to serve as a resource predominantly for institutional members of AASHE and higher education sustainability in general. However, the information contained is not exhaustive.
- Inclusion in the Sustainable Campus Partners is strictly voluntary.
- AASHE does not endorse or confirm the content or accuracy of any listing or external website.
- While information is updated periodically, no guarantee is given that the details provided are correct, complete or up-to-date.
- It is the responsibility of the business to notify the AASHE if modifications to their listing are necessary.
- AASHE is not responsible and expressly disclaims all liability for damages of any kind, arising out of the use, reference to, or reliance on, any information or business listed throughout the Sustainable Campus Partners. No person is entitled to any redress against AASHE on any account whatsoever arising in relation to any information provided.