Social networks serve as a model for communicating with our members and for engaging in conversations with them. AASHE hopes that through our participation in the below social media outlets we can engage in a two-way exchange of ideas and information with the campus sustainability community.
- AASHE YouTube Archived recordings of webinars, keynotes and other videos produced by AASHE
- Twitter Up to date micro-blogging of the latest campus sustainability news and opportunities
- Facebook AASHE's Facebook page is open to all interested in campus sustainability
- Flickr AASHE's online repository of photos from campuses, events and workshops
- LinkedIn An online networking platform for all involved in campus sustainability to discuss common issues and identify possible collaborators.