- This event has passed.
Women’s Leadership Success in Higher Education
June 4, 2018 - June 5, 2018
Join women from across higher education to gain confidence as a leader, prioritize your goals, chart your career path, and expand your network!
This event will look at how gender and other factors such as generation, geography, and diversity gives you a unique perspective that can shape and empower your leadership style. You will also have opportunities to build an affinity network with your peers that can provide mentorship and guidance as you move forward with your goals following the event.
During this event, you will have the opportunity to work in smaller groups to build your leadership skill set. These breakouts may include:
- Executive Presence: Practice your executive presence in a safe space and receive feedback for improvement.
- Negotiation: Practice your skills and see a coaching session in action.
- Shift Your Culture: Learn how to influence and change your organization’s work culture.
- Leadership Identity: Learn your authentic leadership voice as it is informed by your identity.
- Map your Career Opportunities: Develop a set of “potential career maps” to draw on as you go forward in your career.