Guidelines for Use of the AASHE Member Logo
download more logos below
The AASHE Member Logo is for use exclusively by active AASHE members. To check whether your institution, company or organization is a current member, please use the AASHE member directory, or email firstname.lastname@example.org. We encourage AASHE members to use the logo to highlight your organization or company's commitment to sustainability in higher education.
Please read the terms and conditions below before downloading the logo via the link at the bottom of this page.
Members agree to the following terms and conditions for use of the AASHE Member Logo:
- The Business Supporter and Business Leader member logos may only be used by members joining at those levels. To check whether your company is a Business Leader or Supporter, please see our list of members.
- The logo may be used to identify your school, company or organization as an AASHE member. It may be used on websites, signage, reports, brochures and other publicity or display materials.
- The logo may link only to the AASHE home page. You may not use it to link to other pages on your website or any other websites.
- The logo must always be at least 1" in height when displaying in print or on screen.
- The logo must be used in its entirety and may not be altered in any way, including proportion, color, element, type, etc. except by express permission from AASHE. For web display, you may decrease the web size (130 x 56 pixels) by a maximum of 15% or increase it by a maximum of 50% as long as proportion is maintained. You may not animate, morph or in any other way distort the appearance of the Logo.
- The logo can be printed in black ink or in its original colors. Altering the color scheme of the logo is not permitted.
- The logo may not be used to indicate any kind of endorsement by AASHE of a company's product or service; or that any official status for any product or service has been conferred by or is otherwise associated with AASHE; or to show any kind of relationship with AASHE aside from those permitted above.
- The logo may not be used on official documents such as sales contracts, or official disclosure documents provided to potential or actual clients or purchasers of a member company's services or products.
- The logo may not be used in connection with any disparaging statements about AASHE or its products, or statements that otherwise reflect poorly on AASHE.
- The logo may not be used on any web site that is in violation of any applicable laws or governmental regulations.
- AASHE reserves the right to disallow any use of the Logo.
- Any unauthorized use of the Logo may result in legal action.
If you have questions about any of the conditions above, write to: email@example.com.
Click below to download the member logo files: