- This event has passed.
Online workshop – Sustainability Across the Curriculum
June 26 - July 30
This online event is designed for higher education instructors wishing to infuse issues of sustainability (ecological stability, social equity, and economic vitality) into their curriculum regardless of the discipline. Sustainability issues cross all disciplines and the intent of this course is to identify those areas of intersection. Effective assessment of critical thinking skills, collaboration, creativity, and the ability to analyze, discuss and create solutions to real-world sustainability problems will be explored. Three graduate credits are available through Aurora University. Students must have earned a bachelor’s degree in order to receive graduate credits. Two sessions will be offered: Monday, May 22 – Sunday, June 25 OR Monday, June 26-Sunday, July 30
More Information Registration deadline is June 25, 2017.
Moraine Valley is one of 13 regional AASHE Centers for Sustainability Across the Curriculum.
How to register:
- Go to: www.morainevalley.edu
- Near the top of the page in the green area, click on Academics
- In the blue dropdown box that appears, click on Search for Classes
- In the beige box to the right click on CLICK HERE to begin
- Click on Search, register, and pay for Non-Credit classes
- At the bottom, where it says Instructor’s Last Name, type in Zurawski
- Put a check mark in Select and hit Submit