Official AASHE Conference Hotels
AASHE contracts for hotel rooms to ensure that you are provided with quality, convenient and affordable hotel accommodations.
Our economic power is strengthened for the betterment of all of us now and in the future when you stay at the hotel where we have contracted rooms. Support the hotels who respect your dollars!
Please click the name of the desired hotel to reserve your room at the AASHE discounted rate:
Book the Davenport Grand Hotel
333 W Spokane Falls Blvd, Spokane, WA 99201
Book the Centennial Hotel Spokane
303 W North River Dr, Spokane, WA 99201
*All hotels are within walking distance to the Spokane Convention Center.
- Book your room by October 4, 2019, to receive the AASHE group discount. The cut-off date is your last chance to book rooms at the conference rate.
- All hotel rates are subject to state, local and occupancy taxes.
- A deposit equal to one night’s room and tax will be required to secure each reservation requested.
- You may cancel your reservation 72 hours before your arrival without charge.
Top 5 reasons to reserve your hotel room within the official AASHE housing block!
- Affordable Group Rates – Sure you’ve seen it a hundred times, internet offers and special mailings promising the lowest rates on the market. Don’t believe the hype! The official hotels provide the best value for your money, and you can be assured of the level of accommodations you’ll receive. Best of all, you can extend your stay and still enjoy the area at the conference rate!
- You don’t have to pre-pay for your entire stay if you book in the block, but you do if you are booking through a discount service.
- The elimination of “extra fees” you would be required to pay if you were traveling on your own. These fees can be quite expensive and add up to no small amount. However, if you book within the AASHE block, the only fees you are required to pay are for the costs of your hotel room and applicable taxes. You don’t even have to pay for in-room wifi; it’s free!
- The hotel will not impose additional mandatory charges such as energy surcharges, porterage or resort fees. Under the AASHE block, you only pay for room and tax as required charges!
- All official hotels are within a reasonable walking distance of the convention center. Eliminating transportation costs!
Important: Beware Of Housing Pirates!
Commonly referred to as “housing pirates” or “housing bandits,” these are companies that phone, fax, or email attendees and exhibitors. They claim to offer good deals on hotel rooms. They may falsely claim to be affiliated with the hotels in our conference city or even with AASHE. This is a deceptive practice and is not in any way affiliated with AASHE or the hotels in our block.
You will not be contacted directly by the any Housing Bureau unless there is a question about your existing reservation. Unless you have initiated the communication, please do not provide anyone with your personal information, especially your credit card number. If you provide your credit card information to one of these companies, your card may be charged, and there is no guarantee you will have a room upon your arrival.
Known Housing Pirates
- National Travel Associates