Young people have found our voices and we’ve discovered the power of what happens when we come together for one common goal. The change is only going to continue from here.
Daphne Frias is a 23-year-old Latina youth activist who works on a wide range of issues. A champion for the disabled community, Daphne has Cerebral Palsy and uses a wheelchair to ambulate. She got her start working to end gun violence with March For Our Lives and founded Box The Ballot to increase youth voter turnout. She is also passionate about fighting the climate crisis, and served as an official spokesperson from the Global Climate Strike in 2019.
A conversation between youth activists Tatiana Washington (50 Miles More and March For Our Lives), Daphne Frias (March For Our Lives), Thandiwe Abdullah (Black Lives Matter LA & March For Our Lives), and Manju Bangalore (March For Our Lives).
- Heather McGheeThursday, Oct. 14, 10:00 a.m. ETAuthor
- Dina Gilio-WhitakerTuesday, Oct. 12, 4:00 p.m. ETLecturer, American Indian Studies, California State University at San Marcos
- Zamzam IbrahimWednesday, Oct. 13, 10:00 a.m. ETVice President, The European Students' Union (ESU)
- Chloe MaxminWednesday, Oct. 13, 10:00 a.m. ETMaine State Senator
- Dr. Michael J. SorrellTuesday, Oct. 12, 10:00 a.m. ETPresident, Paul Quinn College
- Dr. Ian Haney LópezWednesday, Oct. 13, 4:00 p.m. ETChief Justice Earl Warren Professor of Public Law at the University of California, Berkeley
- Details Coming SoonThursday, Oct. 14, 4:15 p.m. ET