Top Three Reasons to Attend
- Education. Immerse yourself in this virtual event geared to help you achieve your sustainability goals during these challenging times. The Global Conference on Sustainability in Higher Education (#GCSHE) provides knowledge, tips and innovative solutions to your challenges in order to be more effective at your job.
- Networking. Connect with higher education sustainability leaders from institutions throughout the world as they share successes and lessons learned without ever leaving home. #GCSHE will provide you the opportunity to hear from and connect with other attendees during virtual sessions, networking opportunities and more.
- Impact. Meet with top sustainability vendors who are ready to introduce you to the products and services that will directly support sustainability advancement at your institution or organization.
- Attend. Attending the #GCSHE will provide tremendous value to your institution/organization. Through an all-virtual format, it’s easier and more cost-effective to attend than ever before! Attending this conference will renew your passion, provide you with cost-saving ideas and connect you with influential peers from around the world! This is the MUST ATTEND event no matter where you are in your career.
- Request. Formalize your request in writing and support your request with concrete reasons you should attend.
- Inclusion. AASHE members can secure a group rate that could expand to everyone at your institution/organization by becoming a host institution. Share conference information with your colleagues and explore which educational sessions would benefit the institution the most and sign up so everyone can gain access to this conference.
Hit the Ground Running After the Event Ends!
- List. Be sure to maintain an active list of ideas you want to implement or develop further when you return. You can then summarize this list and provide an executive report for your employer. By doing so, you demonstrate the value of attending and plant the seeds for attendance at future annual conferences.
- Share. Remember to share ideas and vendor information with colleagues and staff!