The Innovator Sponsor level represents a great way to increase exposure at #GCSHE and support the higher education sustainability community. Sponsors in this category receive meaningful benefits and opportunities to develop relationships with prospective customers and receive valuable feedback on products and services. Please pay attention to the deadlines provided in order to maximize your sponsorship.
- Important Dates & DeadlinesPlease pay special attention to these dates. Unfortunately, we are unable to extend any of the deadlines listed here.
9/1/2021 Thought Leadership Posting (100-word brief) Submission 9/15/2021 Sponsor/Exhibitor Demo Day! A showcase of the virtual platform features. 10/1/2021 Virtual Exhibit Booth Set-up in the platform to be completed. (Uploading description, logo, videos, materials for download, booth staff, etc.) 10/5/2021 Virtual Platform Open for All Attendees 10/12/2021 – 10/14/2021 Live Conference Dates 10/12/2021 Live Exhibit Hours, 12:00 p.m. – 1:30 p.m. 10/13/2021 Live Exhibit Hours, 3:00 p.m. – 4:00 p.m. 10/14/2021 Live Exhibit Hours, 11 a.m. – 12:00 p.m. 10/14/2021 Registration closes for new registrants on the last day of the conference.
- 10 GCSHE RegistrationsDeadline: Oct. 14, 2021- The conference registration will close for new registrations on the last day of the conference.
Innovator sponsors are eligible to register ten staff for the GCSHE virtual conference.
- AASHE will provide you with a unique discount code and instructions in Aug.
- Conference attendees from your company must use company-provided email domains when registering.
- Company registrants must register before the close of the live conference dates (Oct. 14, 2021)
- 80 days of platform access through Dec. 31, 2021
- Thought Leadership Posting (100-word brief)Deadline: Sept. 1, 2021- Submit your Thought Leadership Posting via the Sponsor/Exhibitor Onboarding Form.
Innovator sponsors are eligible to produce a thought leadership posting that will be sent to all GCSHE registrants.
- Written by the sponsor and included in an email to all conference attendees before the event
- Topics must be related to sustainability and the higher education community.
- Article must be educational and can not be a sales pitch.
- Titles should be no more than 65 characters
- All guest content will include the following disclaimer:
- The views, opinions and positions expressed by the authors and those providing comments on these blogs are theirs alone, and do not necessarily reflect the views, opinions or positions of the Association for the Advancement of Sustainability in Higher Education (“AASHE”).
- AASHE reserves approval rights for overall content and will determine the timing of when the article is published.
- Virtual Exhibit BoothDeadline: Oct. 1, 2021 – Register and build your virtual booth by this deadline (instructions will be provided later this summer).
All sponsors and exhibitors are eligible to have a virtual exhibit booth in the GCSHE exhibit hall.
- Virtual booths feature company video, downloadable resources, appointment setting, private virtual meeting room, seamless lead collection, dedicated live support during conference hours and visibility within the platform
- Exhibit staff must be registered by Oct. 1, 2021 (instructions provided in Aug.)
- All virtual booths must be completed Oct. 1, 2021 (instructions and access provided in Aug.)
- Leaderboard ParticipationVisionary, Changemaker and Innovator sponsors are eligible to participate in the GCSHE Leaderboard.
- Conference participants will receive points by visiting your booth and attending your session. Top winners will be awarded prizes, incentivizing them to visit you.
- AASHE will set up these codes.
- No action is needed by the sponsors.