- Important Dates & DeadlinesPlease pay special attention to these dates. Unfortunately, we are unable to extend any of the deadlines listed here.
9/15/2021 Sponsor/Exhibitor Demo Day! A showcase of the virtual platform features. 10/1/2021 Virtual Exhibit Booth Set-up in the platform to be completed. (Uploading description, logo, videos, materials for download, booth staff, etc.) 10/5/2021 Virtual Platform Open for All Attendees 10/12/2021 – 10/14/2021 Live Conference Dates 10/12/2021 Live Exhibit Hours, 12:00 p.m. – 1:30 p.m. 10/13/2021 Live Exhibit Hours, 3:00 p.m. – 4:00 p.m. 10/14/2021 Live Exhibit Hours, 11 a.m. – 12:00 p.m. 10/14/2021 Registration closes for new registrants on the last day of the conference. 12/31/2021
- All unused Sponsorship benefits expire.
- Last day for attendee access to GCSHE content.
- 3 GCSHE RegistrationsExhibitors are eligible to register three staff for the GCSHE virtual conference.
- Discount code and instructions will be provided in Aug.
- 80 days of platform access through Dec. 31, 2021
- Company registrants must register prior to the close of the live conference dates (Oct. 14, 2021)
- Virtual Exhibit BoothDeadline: Oct. 1, 2021 – Register and build your virtual booth by this deadline (instructions will be provided later this summer).
All sponsors and exhibitors are eligible to have a virtual exhibit booth in the GCSHE exhibit hall.
- Virtual booths feature company video, downloadable resources, appointment setting, private virtual meeting room, seamless lead collection, dedicated live support during conference hours and visibility within the platform
- Exhibit staff must be registered by Oct. 1, 2021 (instructions provided in Aug.)
- All virtual booths must be completed Oct. 1, 2021 (instructions and access provided in Aug.)
- Leaderboard Participation (if purchased as an additional promotional opportunity)Visionary, Changemaker and Innovator sponsors are eligible to participate in the GCSHE Leaderboard.
- Conference participants will receive points by visiting your booth and attending your session. Top winners will be awarded prizes, incentivizing them to visit you.
- AASHE will set up these codes.
- No action is needed by the sponsors.
- In This Section