Activate your exhibit space
Get creative and make your booth a hub of activity in the expo hall. Instead of waiting for attendees to come to you, consider coordinating a contest, innovative interactions or giveaways to generate buzz.
- Stay tuned for the exhibitor service manual coming this summer for information on ordering additions to your booth, including signage, displays, lighting and floral arrangements.
- Get inspired by these fifteen cool ideas from the pros at Metro Exhibits, or for new exhibitors, these tips from Business News Daily.
Advertise with AASHE
Building awareness and excitement about your organization’s participation in the months leading up to the AASHE Conference & Expo has attendees thinking about you before they’ve even arrived. We have a number of different platforms through which you can connect with AASHE members and conference attendees.
- Reach over 35,000 weekly subscribers in the AASHE Bulletin, or receive thousands of impressions through the daily digest email with AASHE Connect.
- There are also opportunities in a number of AASHE publications, as well as our website.
Social marketing promotion
Develop a social media campaign for the weeks leading up to and during the AASHE Conference. A well-executed multi-platform strategy will be crucial to informing attendees about where you’ll be and what you’ll have to offer.
- Email signature copy, promotional language, social media copy and more can be found further down on this page.
- Be sure to use our official hashtag #AASHE2019 across all platforms.
How you can help
The most effective exhibitors effectively demonstrate not just what they have to offer, but provide concrete information about the solutions they can bring to campuses. University sustainability staff face a wide array of challenges and come to the AASHE Conference in search of new suppliers and partners to help address them.
- Familiarize yourself with STARS, and specifically the credits relevant to your business.
- Review the Sustainability Staffing Survey Report to gain insight into who our institutional members are and their roles on their campuses.
Understanding more about the campus sustainable community and who attends the AASHE Conference is critical to an organization’s success in engaging potential customers. Thankfully, AASHE has a number of resources and publications to keep you informed.