We understand that exhibiting at our conference is a substantial commitment of your business’s time and resources. In the months leading up to the event, please use the tools on this page, look out for our exhibitor newsletter emails, or get in touch with us about how to make the most of your time at the AASHE Conference & Expo.
Five Tips to Success
- Activate your exhibit space
Get creative and make your booth a hub of activity in the expo hall. Instead of waiting for attendees to come to you, consider coordinating a contest, innovative interactions or giveaways to generate buzz.
- Stay tuned for the exhibitor service manual coming this summer for information on ordering additions to your booth, including signage, displays, lighting and floral arrangements.
- Get inspired by these fifteen cool ideas from the pros at Metro Exhibits, or for new exhibitors, these tips from Business News Daily.
- Advertise with AASHE
Building awareness and excitement about your organization’s participation in the months leading up to the AASHE Conference & Expo has attendees thinking about you before they’ve even arrived. We have a number of different platforms through which you can connect with AASHE members and conference attendees.
a. Reach over 35,000 weekly subscribers in the AASHE Bulletin, or receive thousands of impressions through the daily digest email with AASHE Connect.
b. There are also opportunities in a number of AASHE publications, as well as our website.
- Social marketing promotion
Develop a social media campaign for the weeks leading up to and during the AASHE Conference. A well-executed multi-platform strategy will be crucial to informing attendees about where you’ll be and what you’ll have to offer.
- Email signature copy, promotional language, social media copy and more can be found further down on this page.
- Be sure to use our official hashtag #AASHE2019 across all platforms.
- How you can help
The most effective exhibitors effectively demonstrate not just what they have to offer, but provide concrete information about the solutions they can bring to campuses. University sustainability staff face a wide array of challenges and come to the AASHE Conference in search of new suppliers and partners to help address them.
- Educate yourself
Understanding more about the campus sustainable community and who attends the AASHE Conference is critical to an organization’s success in engaging potential customers. Thankfully, AASHE has a number of resources and publications to keep you informed.
How to Promote Your Participation
- Add the conference to your email signature with text, attendee badge or banner image (images located below).
- Announce the conference to your newsletter subscribers.
- Place a banner image on your website, newsletter or other digital media.
- Add the conference to your institution or organization calendar.
- Promote through relevant social media channels including Facebook, Twitter and Instagram. Be sure to use #AASHE2019!
Email Signature Copy
Join us at the 2019 AASHE Conference & Expo as we explore this year’s theme, “Co-Creating a Sustainable Economy” in Spokane, Washington from Oct. 27 – 30!
The AASHE Conference & Expo is one of the largest international higher education sustainability conferences that brings together sustainability leaders and partners to inspire innovation and advancement at campuses and surrounding communities.
Higher education institutions have been modeling sustainability solutions on their campuses for many years. With a theme of Co-Creating a Sustainable Economy, AASHE 2019 is tackling the root cause for the continued rise in carbon emissions: our dysfunctional economic system. The conference seeks to showcase and strengthen higher education’s contributions to the movement for a sustainable economy, which we see as inclusive of the exciting work happening under a variety of other names such as the solidarity economy, wellbeing economy, circular economy, post-growth economy, regenerative economy and restorative economy.
Calendar Posting Details
What: 2019 AASHE Conference & Expo
When: Oct. 27 – 30, 2019
Where: Spokane Convention Center,334 W Spokane Falls Blvd, Spokane, WA 99201, USA
Registration & Cost: Check out the website for full details!
Who Attends: Senior campus administrators, campus planners, purchasers, facility officers, administrators of system offices, campus faculty, sustainability officers, students, business managers and owners, consultants, environmental and energy-related government agencies, business sustainability directors and managers, construction project managers, builders, contractors, architects and designers
Social Media Copy
- Have you registered to attend the 2019 AASHE Conference & Expo in Spokane from Oct. 27 – 30? We will be there to discuss how we can support your sustainability goals. See you there! https://www.aashe.org/conference/
- Join us as we examine the root cause for the continued rise in carbon emissions: our dysfunctional economic system. Our theme “Co-Creating a Sustainable Economy” will be presented at the 2019 AASHE Conference & Expo in Spokane, WA from Oct. 27 – 30. https://www.aashe.org/conference/
- Join us at the @AASHENews Conference in Spokane, 10/27-30. https://www.aashe.org/conference/ #AASHE2019
- Let’s explore this year’s theme “Co-Creating a Sustainable Economy” together at #AASHE2019 in Spokane, 10/27-30! Details: https://www.aashe.org/conference/ via @AASHENews
I’m Attending Badge
728 x 90 px
180 x 150 px
160 x 600 px
*Right click on the desired image to save and download it.