- What is the expo hall schedule for this year’s conference?Sun. Oct. 27 8:00 a.m. to 4:00 p.m. – Exhibitor Move-in
Sun. Oct. 27 6:00 p.m. to 8:00 p.m. – Expo Hall Opening Reception
Mon. Oct. 28 10:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. – Exhibits Open
Tue. Oct. 29 10:00 a.m. to 2:00 p.m. – Exhibits Open
Tue. Oct. 29 2:00 p.m. to 5:00 p.m. – Exhibitor Move-out
- Who attends the AASHE Conference & Expo?A diverse group of campus sustainability change agents, including sustainability officers, senior administrators, facilities officers, procurement staff, campus faculty and students. We are anticipating approximately 2,000 attendees at this year’s event.
- As an exhibitor, can I attend conference sessions outside of the expo hall?Your organization has been allotted full conference passes and expo hall passes. Those individuals with full conference passes are permitted to all sessions and networking meetings. If you would like to upgrade your expo hall passes, please email email@example.com.
- When will I be assigned a booth?Initial booth assignments will be made in April. Following that, you will receive your booth assignment via email within one week of submitting payment for your exhibit/sponsorship.
- How do I register my booth personnel?You will be receiving information about registration after registration opens in the spring.
- Will you be offering a lead retrieval service?Yes, AASHE is pleased to announce that we are working with Core-apps as our new lead retrieval provider for the upcoming AASHE Conference & Expo. Make sure that you’re equipped with the quickest and easiest way to capture and qualify leads right on the show floor. If you have not done so already and would like to purchase lead retrieval service for $300 ahead of this year’s AASHE Conference, please let us know.
- May badges be shared between different members of our organization?AASHE Conference badges may not be shared among personnel. Additional registrations may be purchased for staff attending.
- What press will be in attendance?Yes, many press personnel do attend the conference. We are happy to help coordinate potential interviews between local or national media that may attend. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
with any questions.
- I have some ideas about a unique sponsorship that aren’t listed in your prospectus. Who can I speak to?We’d love to hear about it! Please contact Noah Swistak at email@example.com.
- Are there any opportunities to receive a discounted exhibit fee?
- I have a question about shipping/electric/AV. Who can I speak to?AASHE is pleased to be working with Stetson Convention Services as our official service contractor. Please look for our exhibitor service manual coming in July, or you can reach out to Vanessa Robertson at Stetson with any questions.
- In This Section