- What is the expo hall schedule for this year’s conference?With more than 4 hours of dedicated exhibit time, this year’s expo hall schedule is as follows:
Day One – Tuesday, Oct. 12
- 12:00 p.m. – 1:30 p.m. ET
Day Two – Wednesday, Oct. 13
- 3:00 p.m. – 4:00 p.m. ET
Day Three – Thursday, Oct. 14
- 11:00 a.m. – 12:00 p.m. ET
- Who attends the Global Conference on Sustainability in Higher Education (GCSHE)?Through a virtual format, we have opened the door for higher education sustainability leaders from around the world to participate. This unprecedented global event will attract a diverse group of campus sustainability change agents, including sustainability officers, senior administrators, facilities officers, procurement staff, campus faculty and others from across the globe!
- As an exhibitor, can I attend conference sessions outside of the expo hall?Yes, the full conference passes allotted with your exhibit or sponsor package provide access to all sessions and networking meetings. We encourage exhibitors and sponsors to explore all of the programming that GCSHE has to offer.
- How will I set up my virtual booth?Visit our “Prepare Your Virtual Booth” page for complete information.
- How many videos/resources can I upload?You can only upload one video, although you can link to your company’s website or YouTube channel (if applicable) to highlight others. There is no limit on the number of document-based resources you’d like to upload, although we recommend 3-5.
- Can I set up appointments with attendees?Yes, sponsors may set up appointments with attendees. Please be respectful and do not spam everyone at the conference. If an attendee requests a meeting with you, if there’s someone you’ve engaged with at previous conferences or if you hear a need during a session that your organization can address, you can request a meeting with attendees. You will be able to set up meeting requests when attendees gain access to the Hubb on Oct. 14.
- How long will my virtual booth be available to attendees?Your virtual booth will be visible to attendees starting on Oct. 14 through the live dates of the conference (Oct. 20 – 22) and through the on-demand viewing period ending Nov. 22. We encourage you to check back on your booth periodically to see if there are any new comments or questions in the chat and to access your updated lead reports.
- What are the specs for my organization's video?
- Accepted File Formats:
- MP4, MOV, WMV, AVI, and FLV
- Accepted video file size limit includes:
- 640×360 standard definition with 2mbs-5mbs bitrate
- 1280×720 with 5mbs-10mbs bitrate
- 1920×1080 HD with 10mbs-20mbs bitrate
- Maximum video file size:
- Accepted File Formats:
- When do I need to have my virtual booth set up?By the end of the day on Oct. 13. Attendees will gain access to the platform on Oct. 14 and will be able to view sponsor booths at that time, although they will not be able to engage with chat or the Zoom meeting room until the Conference begins.
- How do I register my booth personnel?You will be receiving a link and instructions to register your organization’s personnel later this summer.
- May login credentials be shared between different members of our organization?GCSHE login credentials may not be shared among personnel. Additional registrations may be purchased for staff attending.
- I have some ideas about a unique sponsorship that aren’t listed in your prospectus. Who can I speak to?We’d love to hear about it! Please contact Kimberly Smith at Kimberly.Smith@aashe.org.
- Are there any opportunities to receive a discounted exhibit fee?
- In This Section