- This event has passed.
Farm to Institution Summit at Ohio University
May 11 @ 1:00 pm - 2:30 pm EDTFree
Representatives from higher education institutions from the Ohio Valley region and their community partners will gather to share best practices on institutional procurement of local foods and the consequent benefits for local economies, student wellbeing and experiential education. Sessions include:
- Keynote Session: Strengthening Regional Agriculture Through Institutional Procurement: the Farm to OHIO Working Group
- May 11, 1-2:30 p.m. Eastern
- Session Two: Making it Happen: Institutional Procurement of Local Food
- May 12, 1-2:30 p.m. Eastern
- Session Three: Planning for Strong Community/Institution Partnerships
- May 13, 9-10:30 a.m. Eastern
- Session Four: Triple Bottom Line Benefits of Local Food Procurement
- May 13, 1-2:30 p.m. Eastern
All are welcome to attend.