Billboards provide a large visual callout for key information that typically includes a heading, description, call to action and image.
Adding an Image Billboard to a Page
To add an Image Billboard to a page add a new element in Visual Composer using the + at the top or within a row and select the Image Billboard component (this should only be used in 1/1 full width column row).
The Image Billboard contains the following fields:
- Title: the title of the image billboard
- Description: The description of the image billboard
- Link: the call to action link and link text in the billboard
- Color: a color selector for the background and heading color of the billboard
- Image: the large image displayed in the billboard
Reference the example below for field layouts.