We are excited to share the new AASHE website with you! This new website includes a revamped design, improved navigation, event calendar, an online portal and more!
Important: As a result of these upgrades, all users will need to create a new username and password. This can be accomplished through the following steps:
- Clear your browser’s history with easy instructions, below. (Otherwise, you may receive an error message when attempting to log in.)
- Click this link.
- Enter your email address and hit continue. (Hint: Be sure to use the same email address this message was sent to).
- Check your inbox. You will receive a password reset email. Follow the password reset instructions, and then you will be all set!
The online portal will allow you to update and maintain your contact information, communication preferences, renew your membership and/or STARS subscription, register for events and more! Your new username and password will be required in order access the Member Portal, Campus Sustainability Hub, STARS Reporting Tool and Bulletin website.
Depending on the web browser you are using, please delete your browser history and cookies. Instructions are below. Please note: Be sure to close all tabs, windows and browsers before deleting your browsing history. That will help in further identifying any potential problems and resolving error messages.
Instructions to Clear Browser History:
- Use this link to clear your history: chrome://settings/clearBrowserData
- Under Privacy, choose Clear Browsing Data and select all boxes
- Obliterate the following items from: the beginning of time
- In the top right hand of your screen, click the Safety button and choose Delete
- Select Browsing History from the drop down menu. Click each box and press delete.
- Click on ‘Tools’ in the Firefox menu
- Click on ‘Clear Recent History’
- Check the boxes of which you would like to delete (select all)
- Click ‘Clear Now’
Should you have any questions, please contact us at email@example.com or call (888) 347-9997 ext. 108.