Limited-time AASHE Discount Offers - Join today!
We are offering campuses, businesses, and non-profit organizations the opportunity to take advantage of the following three special, introductory discount packages for new AASHE members and STARS Participants.
Institutions: Don't miss this chance to catapult sustainability on your campus!
Businesses and nonprofits: Showcase how your product or service is furthering the higher education sustainability transformation!
Special Discount Offers*
|Member Discount||AASHE 2013 Annual Conference||STARS Discount|
|20% off||30% off||50% off registration||$400 off||$250 off|
|Option 1: Membership, Conference and STARS||✓||✓||✓|
|Option 2: Membership and Conference||✓||✓|
|Option 3: STARS only||✓|
Click here to get started by filling out this quick discount form by September 27. Our AASHE Member Relations Coordinator Nikia Johnson will follow-up with you.
* Institutions that are first-time (have never before been a member) members and new STARS participants are eligible for option 1.
* Institutions, businesses, nonprofits, other organizations/associations that are first-time (have never before been a member) members are eligible for option 2.
* Institutions that are new STARS participants are eligible for option 3.
Questions about the offers available? Contact AASHE Member Relations Coordinator Nikia Johnson at email@example.com (303) 395-1331 ext. 108.
- For specific questions about the STARS program, please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call (303) 395-1331 ext. 25
- For specific questions about the annual conference please email email@example.com or call (303) 395-1331 ext. 3
From our member-only resources, discounts on events, products and services, to our professional development opportunities and much more, AASHE membership provides excellent value for institutions, businesses and nonprofits and other associations. Membership supports an institution while it works toward meeting its sustainability goal. By being an AASHE member, campus, staff and students gain access to AASHE's critical resources and may take advantage of professional development opportunities at discounted rates. Business membership provides opportunities to educate and connect with a diverse and inspired community of consumers and enhance your presence in the rapidly expanding market in higher education for sustainable products and services Every individual affiliated with an institution can access member benefits, which alone makes membership an excellent value. Nonprofit and other associations join AASHE for the resources listed above, as well as well as opportunities for networking and publicity.
About the AASHE Annual Conference
AASHE’s annual is the largest gathering of campus sustainability practitioners in North America. The AASHE 2013 annual conference will be in Nashville, October 6-9, 2013. The AASHE annual conference is one of our most powerful tools for empowering higher education to lead the sustainability transformation. With more than 2,000 participants, AASHE conferences are the largest stage in North America for higher education sustainability thought leadership. Attendees from around the world share innovations, activities, frameworks, learning outcomes, tools, strategies, research, theory and leadership initiatives that are changing the face of sustainability in higher education. With trailblazing keynote speakers, workshops, sustainability tours, student summits, awards and networking opportunities, AASHE conferences represent and inform the full spectrum of current sustainability challenges and best practices in higher education each year.
The Sustainability Tracking, Assessment & Rating System™ (STARS) is a transparent, self-reporting framework for colleges and universities to measure their sustainability performance. STARS® was developed by AASHE, an acknowledged thought leader that advances sustainability by providing invaluable resources, with broad participation from diverse representatives of the higher education community. STARS is designed to:
- Provide a framework for understanding sustainability in all sectors of higher education.
- Enable meaningful comparisons over time and across institutions using a common set of measurements developed with broad participation from the campus sustainability community.
- Create incentives for continual improvement toward sustainability.
- Facilitate information sharing about higher education sustainability practices and performance.
- Build a stronger, more diverse campus sustainability community.
The STARS framework is intended to engage and recognize the full spectrum of colleges and universities – from community colleges to research universities, and from institutions just starting their sustainability programs to long-time campus sustainability leaders. STARS encompasses long-term sustainability goals for already high-achieving institutions as well as entry points of recognition for institutions that are taking first steps toward sustainability.