Requests for cancellations and/or refunds will be accepted until 11:59 p.m. August 31, 2018, and a 20% administrative fee will be deducted. Please note that this fee will be incurred for all cancellation/refund requests regardless of when they are is received. No refunds will be granted after August 31, 2018. However, you may send a substitute according to the substitution policies. Once a registration has been charged to a credit card, AASHE is not able to change the credit card used for payment. Refunds will be credited using the original method of payment less the cancellation fee. Refunds will not be issued for no-shows.
Registrants unable to attend the conference may send a substitute. Substitutions can be made free of charge until registration closes at 11:59 p.m. on September 17, 2018. In such cases, the substitute will be registered for the same events as the initial registrant. The individual submitting the substitution request is responsible for all financial obligations associated with that substitution. Substitution requests can be processed online by September 17, 2018, by following the instructions on the registration confirmation page. No substitutions may be made after this time. The substitute will be responsible for paying any additional fees that may be required for the new registration.
Checks are accepted for “Group” registrations only and are payable to “AASHE”. Checks must be sent within 30 days from the date you register. The “pay by check” option will be disabled on August 17, 2018. If payment is not received within 30 days of registration, AASHE reserves the right to charge the current registration rate in effect at the time of payment. If payment is not received by September 17, 2018, your registration will be canceled. Please include a copy of the invoice or confirmation email with your check and mail (no overnight courier to this address) to:
P.O. Box 824583
Philadelphia, PA 19182-4583
Domestic ACH Details
Please email ACH EDI Reports to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Registration, attendance at, or participation in the 2018 AASHE Conference and Expo and other activities constitutes an agreement by the registrant to the use and distribution (both now and in the future) of the registrant or attendee’s image or voice in photographs, videotapes, electronic reproductions, and audiotapes of such events and activities by AASHE and other third parties, including but not limited the venue, the host city, and the host CVB. Your registration may include technology that monitors your activities throughout the meeting, such as session attendance and booths visited.
Code of Conduct
AASHE is committed to providing a safe and welcoming environment for all participants in the AASHE Conference & Expo. We expect everyone associated with our conference (including attendees, AASHE staff and venue staff) to act responsibly, behave courteously, and respect the rights and dignity of others at all times while in attendance.
The following actions are prohibited at our Conference & Expo:
- Harassment or intimidation by words, gestures, or body language
- Physical contact with another person in an angry, aggressive, or threatening way
- Verbally abusive behavior, including angry or vulgar language, swearing, name-calling, or shouting
- Sexually explicit conversation or behavior
AASHE reserves the right to remove or refuse service to anyone deemed to be in violation of this Code of Conduct.
Confirmations are auto-generated and sent to the email address provided during the registration process. If you did not receive your confirmation, please contact:
Phone: 888-347-9997 ext. 108 (9:00 a.m. – 5:00 p.m. ET, Monday – Friday)
General Conference Policies
- Fees for the AASHE Conference & Expo are not tax deductible as charitable contributions but may be deductible as ordinary business expenses.
- AASHE is not responsible for loss, damages or injury to persons or property occurring at or as a result of the conference. This also applies to any other related events if and to the extent you may be eligible to attend as part of your registration.
- Onsite Badge Reprints: Please remember to bring your badge with you each day of the conference. There is a $10 fee for all badges that need to be reprinted.
- Conference Attendee List Disclosure: AASHE does not sell attendee registration information to third-parties. We do share registration information with the current year’s conference sponsors/exhibitors and with whom we are partnered. If you prefer not to receive communications from our conference partners, you may opt-out during the registration process.
- Photography Disclosure: We reserve the right to use photographs taken at the AASHE Conference & Expo for marketing purposes including, but not limited to, posting the photographs on social media, on our various websites, and including them in print and/or email marketing campaigns. By entering the event, you authorize AASHE to include your likeness without additional permission for these purposes. Please note that photography or recording of events/performances is prohibited. Registration or ticket purchases is for admission purposes only, subject to other restrictions.
- Admittance and Soliciting: We want everyone to enjoy the AASHE Conference & Expo. In keeping with this goal, we reserve the right to refuse a new registration or cancel and refund an existing registration at our sole discretion; or to eject any registrant from the event without any prior notice or refund if while at the event their behavior is deemed disruptive, offensive, dangerous, illegal or if they are found to be distributing unauthorized material.
- You’re invited, and indeed, encouraged, to meet and visit with all of the great companies who will be joining us as official sponsors and exhibitors at the conference. However, keep in mind that “suitcasing” or “outboarding” is strictly prohibited at the AASHE Conference & Expo. We reserve the right to remove any individual if they are reported to be soliciting and are not an official AASHE exhibitor.
- The views or opinions expressed by any event attendee, speaker or sponsor are not necessarily the views or opinions of AASHE. All event attendees, speakers, and sponsors are responsible for their own content (including presentations, marketing collateral, advertising and online web content).