We understand that exhibiting at our conference is a substantial commitment of your business’s time and resources. In the months leading up to the event, please use the tools on this page, look out for our exhibitor newsletter emails, or get in touch with us about how to make the most of your time at the AASHE Conference & Expo.
Five Tips to Success
- Activate your exhibit space
Get creative and make your booth a hub of activity in the expo hall. Instead of waiting for attendees to come to you, consider coordinating a contest, innovative interactions, or giveaways to generate buzz.
- Stay tuned for the exhibitor service manual coming in June for information on ordering additions to your booth, including signage, displays, lighting and floral arrangements.
- Get inspired by these fifteen cool ideas from the pros at Metro Exhibits.
- Advertise with AASHE
Building awareness and excitement about your organization’s participation in the months leading up to the 2018 AASHE Conference & Expo has attendees thinking about you before they’ve even arrived. We have a number of different platforms through which you can connect with AASHE members and conference attendees.
a. Reach over 9,400 weekly subscribers in the AASHE Bulletin, the premier electronic newsletter on higher education advancements in sustainability.
b. There are also opportunities in a number of AASHE publications, as well as our website.
- Social marketing promotion
Develop a social media campaign for the weeks leading up to and during the AASHE Conference. A well-executed multi-platform strategy will be crucial to informing attendees about where you’ll be and what you’ll have to offer.
- Email signature copy, promotional language, social media copy and more can be found further down on this page.
- Be sure to use our official hashtag #AASHE2018 across all platforms.
- How you can help
The most effective exhibitors effectively demonstrate not just what they have to offer, but provide concrete information about the solutions they can bring to campuses. University sustainability staff face a wide array of challenges and come to the AASHE Conference in search of new suppliers and partners to help address them.
- Educate yourself
Understanding more about the campus sustainable community and who attends the AASHE Conference is critical to an organization’s success in engaging potential customers. Thankfully, AASHE has a number of resources and publications to keep you informed.
How to Promote Your Participation
- Add the conference to your email signature with text, attendee badge or banner image (images located below).
- Announce the conference to your newsletter subscribers.
- Place a banner image on your website, newsletter or other digital media.
- Add the conference to your institution or organization calendar.
- Promote through relevant social media channels including Facebook, Twitter and LinkedIn. Be sure to use #AASHE2018!
Email Signature Copy
Join us at the 2018 AASHE Conference & Expo as we explore this year’s theme, “Global Goals: Rising to the Challenge” in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania from Oct. 2 – 5!
The AASHE Conference & Expo is one of the largest international higher education sustainability conferences that brings together sustainability leaders and partners to inspire innovation and advancement at campuses and surrounding communities.
Higher education institutions have been modeling sustainability solutions on their campuses for many years. With a theme of “Global Goals: Rising to the Challenge”, attendees will come together and examine the critical role of higher education in achieving the United Nations Sustainable Development Goals (SDGs). Learn more and join us and approximately 2,000 sustainability leaders in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania from Oct. 2 – 5.
Calendar Posting Details
What: 2018 AASHE Conference & Expo
When: Oct. 2 – 5, 2018
Where: David L. Lawrence Convention Center, 1000 Fort Duquesne Blvd, Pittsburgh, PA 15222, USA
Registration & Cost: Check out the website for full details!
Who Attends: Senior campus administrators, campus planners, purchasers, facility officers, administrators of system offices, campus faculty, sustainability officers, students, business managers and owners, consultants, environmental and energy-related government agencies, business sustainability directors and managers, construction project managers, builders, contractors, architects and designers
Social Media Copy
- Have you registered to attend the 2018 AASHE Conference & Expo in Pittsburgh from Oct. 2 – 5? We will be there to discuss how we can support your sustainability goals. See you there! http://bit.ly/AASHEConfExpo
- Join us as we examine the critical role of higher education in achieving the United Nations Sustainable Development Goals (SDGs). Our theme “Global Goals: Rising to the Challenge” will be presented at the 2018 AASHE Conference & Expo in Pittsburgh, PA from Oct. 2 – 5. http://bit.ly/AASHEConfExpo
- With a theme of “Global Goals: Rising to the Challenge,” AASHE 2018 will will examine the critical role of higher education in achieving the United Nations Sustainable Development Goals (SDGs). Join us for an inspirational exploration of the value of community, the power of empathy and the importance of diversity. http://bit.ly/AASHEConfExpo
- Join us at the @AASHENews Conference in Pittsburgh, 10/2-5. http://bit.ly/AASHEConfExpo #AASHE2018
- Let’s explore this year’s theme “Global Goals: Rising to the Challenge” together at #AASHE2018 in Pittsburgh, 10/2-5! Details: http://bit.ly/AASHEConfExpo via @AASHENews
- How are we rising to the challenge? Find out at #AASHE2018. Register: http://bit.ly/AASHEConfExpo via @AASHENews
728 x 90 px
180 x 150 px
160 x 600 px
*Right click on the desired image to save and download it.