Fall Into Sustainability
For more information about this Campus Sustainability Day event, please contact the institution's event contact person as listed below.
Campus Sustainability Day Schedule of Events
Fall into Sustainability
Britton Plaza, 11-1 p.m.
Make cider from apples grown at a nearby farm, sip coffee brewed by The Peddler and meet representatives from sustainability organizations across campus. See event details.
Pumpkin Carving With the Eco-Reps
The Depot, 7 p.m.
Create a spooky decoration or an ephemeral work of art.
Live Webcast, 2 p.m.
This conversation, hosted by Second Nature, will feature notable leaders in higher education, including our own Provost and Dean Neil Weissman.
Three ways to enjoy the keynote broadcast:
- Join the Hangout by logging in to your Gmail or Google+ account at 2 p.m. (This will allow you to participate in the conversation.)
- View the broadcast online.
- Attend the viewing party in Kaufman Hall, room 178.
- Sustainability at Dickinson
- Facebook page for Campus Sustainability Day (CSD)
- LinkedIn group for CSD
- Twitter hashtag for CSD is: #campusday