Campus Sustainability Day Panel
For more information about this Campus Sustainability Day event, please contact the institution's event contact person as listed below.
Bemidji State University will host a Campus Sustainability Day panel on Oct. 24 featuring faculty, staff and students. The panel discussion will begin at noon in Hagg-Sauer Hall 107; it is open to the public free of charge.
The seven panel participants will discuss what sustainability means to them, and how Bemidji State and the Bemidji community can continue moving toward a sustainable future.
Participants on the panel include:
- Dr. Randy Ludeman, associate director of residential life
- Mark Morrissey, director of the Outdoor Program Center
- Dr. Laurie Desiderato, professor of psychology
- Chinwuba Okafor, assistant director of student life
- Zach Olson, adjunct faculty in English
- Nick Nelson, co-president of the Bemidji State University student body
- Ariadne Donovan, student employee in the BSU Sustainability Office
There will be free water bottles and coffee mugs available to the first 50 BSU students to attend the event. Wild rice and chicken wild rice hot dishes will also be available free to attendees while supplies last.
For more information, contact Erika Bailey-Johnson, BSU sustainability coordinator, (218) 755-2560.